Friday, July 21, 2017

Spike - Contemporary Urban Photography


spike, contemporary art, abstract urban photography, urban photography, urban art, abstract art, Sam Freek, artist, artwork,
Spike - Contemporary Urban Photography by Sam Freek
Experimenting with some urban photographs I took and have got this far with them. I'm stopping working on it at the moment as for some reason its making my skin crawl ha ha and I think for now I have got to the end of the road with it. Not sure if I like it as some wall art so will put it in the secret vault for now.

Need to write another very short poem so here goes....


The English Summer

Hello dear sunshine
Hello dear rain
Hello again dear rain

Hello old friend, rain
Rain


The End of Summer

END OF TRANSMISSION


Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment