Friday, July 21, 2017

Left A Trail - Urban Photography

urban photography, photo, art, artist, artwork, contemporary photography, urban decay, urban art, Sam Freek,
Left A Trail By Sam Freek - Urban Photography
 Going through some of my photographs I took whilst out and about in Spain and come across this urban abstract photograph that I liked so here it is *sounds of magic sparkles*.
Not sure what else to write about this urban photograph so I will just add a poem to this blog post instead. But after you have read the poem if you would be so kind as to have a look at my website please (www.didgiwidgi.co.uk) and if you could look at the website while on your dinner at work and keep shouting wow really loud so everybody comes to see what you're looking at that would be amaze balls too :-).

Poem Called Peanut

On the fly
Why oh why

Bye bye
Here's a peanut

--------------------
END OF TRANSMISSION.

Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment