Friday, June 09, 2017

The Daily Grind - Contemporary Abstract Digital Painting


neo expressionism, abstract digital painting, abstract painting, wall art, contemporary art, modern art, canvas art, artist, artwork, Sam Freek,
The Daily Grind - Abstract Digital Painting


neo expressionism, abstract digital painting, abstract painting, wall art, contemporary art, modern art, canvas art, artist, artwork, Sam Freek,
Abstract Digital Painting by contemporary artist Sam Freek
Hello world, thought I would share this new abstract digital painting which I created all by myself on my computer.  Not usually one to use the colour green as its not one of my favourite colours but for some reason I am warming to it and I really love this artwork.

This abstract digital painting is printed onto quality canvas before being hand mounted onto 1.5 inch stretcher bars before a fine coating of varnish is applied to protect the artwork and which also highlight the colours. All of my artwork on my website (www.didgiwidgi.co.uk) can be delivered anywhere in the world (please email me for a delivery cost) and is carefully packaged to ensure it arrives safely with you.

If you have any questions regarding this artwork or any you have seen on my website then please feel free to email me, Sam Freek - The artist. Over and out...going to eat my late tea now.


Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment