Monday, May 08, 2017

Contemporay Neo Expressionist Digital Painting by Sam Freek

abstract, abstract digital painting, abstract art, contemporary art, artwork, artist, wall art, large square art, multi coloured art, neo expressionism,
In The Beginning by Sam Freek

Contemporary Expressionist Digital Painting by Sam Freek

Hey there world! This is a new abstract, neo expressionist, digital painting, which available in super sizes for you to buy on the wibbly wobbly website. Super sizes on this wall art are up to 48" x 48" on 1.5" stretcher bars. This digital painting has various shades of green in and around it (crowd gasps), well let me tell you I don't usually go for green but I thought I'd give it a go and I really love it, especially with the pink and reds.

This neo expressionist digital painting has been printed onto high quality canvas before being hand mounted onto 1.5 inch stretcher bars. A fine coat of varnish is then applied to make them colours really pop out and to also protect the canvas. All my artwork on the website (www.didgiwidgi.co.uk) can be shipped anywhere in the world. If you have any questions regarding this painting or any other artwork you have seen on the website then please feel free to contact me, Sam Freek - The Artist.


Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment