Friday, March 31, 2017

Contemporary Black and White Abstract Art by Freek


contemporary art, black and white, modern art, large wall art, landscape, urban art, Sam Freek, artwork, artist,
Inside Of The Truth by Sam Freek


contemporary art, black and white, modern art, large wall art, landscape, urban art, Sam Freek, artwork, artist,
Contemporary Black and White Abstract Art by Sam Freek
 Hello internet people from all over the world! I created this new black and white contemporary art (with a slight bit of orange in there) this week. It started its life as an urban photograph I took whilst out and about with my camera and is now this funky doodle dandy piece of art that is available in a whopping 60" x 46". This urban photograph I took has now been printed onto quality canvas and hand mounted onto 1.5" stretcher bars, a fine coat of varnish is also applied to enhance the colours and which also helps protect the canvas.

All my artwork can be delivered anywhere in the world, from New York to Los Angeles from Barnsley to Paris, all artwork is sent with tracking so you can keep tabs on where your artwork is at all times. If you have any questions about this artwork or any other you have seen on my website (www.didgiwidgi.co.uk) then please feel free to contact me, Sam Freek - The Artist.


Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment