Thursday, December 01, 2016

Bite Me - Neo Expressionist Digital Painting


neo expressionist, neo expressionism, digital painting, abstract art, urban art, wall art, contemporary art, Sam Freek,
Bite Me - Urban Neo Expressionism by Sam Freek
 Finally happy with this new urban neo expressionist digital painting that I have called "Bite Me". This artwork has been created from numerous urban photographs that I have taken myself whilst out and about with my camera and then I have cut and overlayed them and brought them all together with my vivid digital drawing/painting. What does it all mean? Well, because I have created it over a number of days my thought pattern has never been the same so it is a collage of words/images that have inspired me at that moment in time. Random words, shapes, numbers are what fill this artwork and that's the way I like it. If you have any questions regarding this artwork then please feel free to email me, it's not up on the website (www.didgiwidgi.co.uk) yet as I am still working on another piece.

At the moment this style of artwork is being added to the canvas art section of the website and is available to buy with a black or white floating frame (which makes the work look amazing), but I have also had one printed as an art print and then framed and I'm not one for blowing my own trumpet....but I am going to (makes sound of trumpet)...the artwork looks fantastic. The End of Blowing of Trumpet.


Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment