Friday, November 18, 2016

Yellow and Grey Contemporary Abstract Wall Art


yellow and grey, abstract art, wall art, contemporary art, canvas print, panoramic, canvas art, Sam Freek, industrial, urban decay,
A Certain Kind Of Freedom - Abstract Wall Art by Sam Freek

yellow and grey, abstract art, wall art, contemporary art, canvas print, panoramic, canvas art, Sam Freek, industrial, urban decay,
Yellow and Grey Abstract Wall Art by Sam Freek
 Wha hoooooo....It is almost the weekend, not sure why I am so happy about that as I will be working tomorrow but I'm in a good mood. Here we have a new yellow and grey abstract canvas art I've been working on for the past week or so and I am all happy with it today so it has been added to the website for you to feast your eye balls on. This large panoramic abstract artwork has been made up of layers of photographs that I have taken myself of urban decay, the end photograph that has been digitally manipulated is then printed onto quality canvas before being hand mounted onto 1.5 inch stretcher bars. A fine coat of varnish is applied to the canvas to protect it and which also highlights the colours in the artwork. If you have any questions regarding this artwork or any other on my website (www.didgiwidgi.co.uk) then please feel free to contact me, Sam Freek - The Artist.

P.S This artwork can be delivered anywhere in the world...yep...anywhere. Have a great weekend! :-) 

Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment