Saturday, October 08, 2016

Pink, Yellow and Green Abstract Wall Art

contemporary, art, abstract, pink, yellow, green, wall art, panoramic, modern, Sam Freek,
Abstract Wall Art by Sam Freek - Pink, yellow and green

contemporary, art, abstract, pink, yellow, green, wall art, panoramic, modern, Sam Freek,
Contemporary abstract wall art for the modern home
 I came up with the phrase contemporary art for the modern home donkey years ago and I like using that phrase but sometimes I think......am I leaving the people out who don't have modern homes (because I want to be fair) so maybe the phrase should be...contemporary art for the modern home and not so modern home....yeh maybe not...anyway...

You know who the colours pink and green remind me of? Nigella Lawson,  as she seems to love that combination of colours so I was originally going to call this artwork Nigella but there's a bit of yellow in there and so I thought about it some more and it reminded me of rhubarb and custard and it stuck.

Here I am just waffling on again when I supposed to be selling you this artwork of mine (looks around) .....(whistles a tune for a while) .................(goes on Twitter and Facebook)...I do like these colours on this artwork as they are not colours I usually create with....pink...nope...green...nope but put them together with a splash of yellow and hey presto (blows a wolf whistle), looking good.

This abstract wall art is available to buy from my website and it can be delivered anywhere in the world, yep, anywhere, I have once even sold a canvas to Hawaii which I was so chuffed about I almost made myself a t-shirt saying "I sold some artwork to Hawaii". Anyway, this striking piece of art, yes striking, started its life out as a photograph and then was digitally manipulated by myself before being printed onto quality, yes quality, canvas before being hand mounted onto 1.5 inch stretcher bars. I like to use 1.5 inch stretcher bars on my artwork as they help make the artwork really stand out from the wall and make an impact. If you have any questions regarding this artwork or any other artwork I have on my wonderful website (www.didgiwidgi.co.uk) then please feel free to contact me....Sam Freek - The Artist formerly know as Pain In The Arse....well that's what my mum used to call me anyway.






Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment