Friday, October 21, 2016

Peek-a-Boo is a Contemporary Abstract Painitng by Sam Freek


abstract painting, art, bespoke, contemporary art, contemporary painting, large painting, modern art, Sam Freek,
Peek-a-Boo - Contemporary Painting by Sam Freek

abstract painting, art, bespoke, contemporary art, contemporary painting, large painting, modern art, Sam Freek,
Large Contemporary Painting by Sam Freek

abstract painting, art, bespoke, contemporary art, contemporary painting, large painting, modern art, Sam Freek,
Peek-a-Boo - Large Contemporary Painting by Sam Freek
 There just isn't enough time in the day for me to get everything done on my list, (quick moan)...End of Moan.

This is a large contemporary multi coloured abstract painting, it is a painting of a face that I had in my mind one day (close up). The face was that of a cartoon chicken which had dazed eyes and instead of painting the whole image I saw in my head I thought the eyes would look simply brilliant painted onto a large square canvas. I entitled it 'Peek a Boo' as that is what the eyes are doing, playing 'Peek a Boo' with you. White edges finish this striking painting off perfectly and it is ready to hang as no framing is required. If you have any questions about this painting then please feel free to contact me - Sam Freek (The Artist).


Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment