Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Multi Coloured Abstract Wall Art - Stay Forever


abstract art, contemporary, wall art, multi coloured, brown, blue, orange, white, grey, black, digital painting, panoramic, Sam Freek,
Stay Forever - Multi Coloured Abstract Wall Art

abstract art, contemporary, wall art, multi coloured, brown, blue, orange, white, grey, black, digital painting, panoramic, Sam Freek,
Contemporary Abstract Wall Art by Sam Freek
Oo I am busy this week and I don't seem to know my head from my arse. This is another new multi coloured abstract canvas art entitled "Stay Forever", I do love the rustic colours in this artwork that run alongside the electric sky blue. It might look like a painting but it's not, although some artists are now calling them "digital paintings" so let me explain to you what you are feasting your eye balls on.

I took a photograph of a run down wall whilst out walking in the beautiful country of Spain and when I got back home to the tiny village of Cleckheaton which is on England I uploaded this photograph to my computer. This photograph was digitally manipulated and created into an eye catching (some may say breathe taking) work of art. This photographic work of art is then printed onto quality canvas before being hand mounted onto 1.5 inch stretcher bars. A fine coat of varnish is applied to the canvas which helps highlight the colours and which also helps protect the art piece.

Panoramic art is a popular size as they look amaze balls above a bed, sofa or I have even seen a customer place them at the top of the stairs (sideways) where most people have a blank wall and when you are walking to the top of the stairs you actually sometimes say to yourself, 'I wonder what I could put there to fill that blank space'.....well now you know....a piece of eye catching wall art.

This artwork can delivered anywhere in the world from New York to Los Angeles to Milan to Barnsley, the artwork is well packaged and sent tracked so you can follow the delivery progress. If you have any questions about this abstract artwork or any other art you have seen on my website (www.didgiwidgi.co.uk), then please feel free to contact me - Sam Freek, The Artist.


Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment