Monday, October 24, 2016

Loud and Proud - Contemporary Abstract Painting


contemporary, art, graffiti, abstract, painting, modern abstract, large art, Sam Freek,
Loud and Proud - Contemporary Abstract Painting by Sam Freek

contemporary, art, graffiti, abstract, painting, modern abstract, large art, Sam Freek,
Side View of Loud and Proud - Abstract Painting by Sam Freek

contemporary, art, graffiti, abstract, painting, modern abstract, large art, Sam Freek,
Contemporary Abstract Painting by Sam Freek
 This large contemporary abstract painting is made up of images that appeared in my brain when I don't get much sleep as it seems to go into overdrive and my brain sends me constant images for me to create (image looking at google image search on speed). This painting was created from these sleepless images and from a place where I seem to be in euphoria before I come crashing down and go to sleep. They are cartoon like images but they are all related to each other and are all placed perfectly throughout the painting. This modern painting gives off a happy, playful vibe which always brings a smile to my face when I sit and look at it. The painting has black edges which finish this striking painting off perfectly. If you have any questions about this artwork please feel free to contact me - Sam Freek (The Artist).


Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment