Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Fragments of My Mind - Contemporary Abstract Painting


painting, abstract painting, contemporary art, modern art, graffiti painting, multi coloured painting, Sam Freek,
Fragments of My Mind - Contemporary Abstract Painting by Sam Freek

painting, abstract painting, contemporary art, modern art, graffiti painting, multi coloured painting, Sam Freek,
Abstract Painting by Sam Freek

painting, abstract painting, contemporary art, modern art, graffiti painting, multi coloured painting, Sam Freek,
Close up of "Fragments of my Mind" by Sam Freek

This large contemporary abstract painting is made up of of a collection of random painted images I had in my mind one day. I set out wanting to create a fun painting that would bring out the feeling of happiness and joy when being viewed. The painting has black edges which finish this striking painting off perfectly. If you have any questions about this artwork please feel free to contact me - Sam Freek (The Artist). 

Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment