Monday, August 15, 2016

Nobody Said It Was Fair - Contemporary Urban Abstract Art


urban art, modern abstract, abstract art, canvas art, red, pink, aqua blue, wall art, Sam Freek, urban abstract, urban decay, industrial abstract art,
Nobody Said It Was Fair - Urban Abstract Wall Art


urban art, modern abstract, abstract art, canvas art, red, pink, aqua blue, wall art, Sam Freek, urban abstract, urban decay, industrial abstract art,
Red - Pink and Aqua Blue Abstract Wall Art
Here we have an urban abstract wall art that I have created in a reddish pink and aqua blue. It has been created from a photograph I took of urban decay and thenI've digitally manipulated the colours to a reddish pink and aqua blue which I absolutely love, this photograph is then printed onto quality canvas before being hand mounted onto 1.5" stretcher bars before being finished off with a fine layer of gloss which highlights these magnificent colours. Abstract urban decay is a familiar theme that runs throughout my work as I am drawn to the randomness of it, so if you want to have a look at more of my art then please feel free to grab a cuppa and head over to my website at www.didgiwidgi.co.uk

These modern urban abstract canvas art prints look amazing in the contemporary home as the modern interior and industrial looking urban artwork strike an eye catching balance between them. The artwork is available in various sizes so please feel free to contact me for a quote. - Sam Freek - The Artist


Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment