Thursday, August 25, 2016

Cosmic Disco - Multi Coloured Contemporary Abstract Art


multi coloured, art, contemporary, wall art, canvas art, modern art, neon, landscape, urban art, Sam Freek
Cosmic Disco - Multi Coloured Abstract Wall Art
art, canvas art, contemporary, landscape, modern art, multi coloured, neon, Sam Freek, urban art, wall art,
Multi Coloured Abstract Wall Art by Sam Freek


This is another new multi coloured abstract canvas art that I have added to the website today.  The multi coloured artwork started its life as a photograph which I took yesterday whilst out and about walking in the sunshine and then I digitally manipulated on the computer before it is printed onto high quality canvas and then hand mounted onto 1.5" stretcher bars, I also like to add a fine varnish coating to each artwork which helps protect it and whilst it also enhances the colours so the artwork really pops off your wall and becomes a feast for the eye balls. 

For some reason today I have been designing using the colours of the rainbow and I'm loving them all. Almost neon and so bright you may even need a pair of sunglasses to look at them. Maybe that's not a good selling point or maybe I should supply a pair of sunglasses with each artwork.

If you are reading this and have any queries about this artwork or any other art piece on the website (www.didgiwidgi.co.uk) then please feel free to contact me. Sam Freek - The Artist


P.S - (I like putting P.S) .....all my artwork can be delivered anywhere in the world (that still impresses me). If I had a private jet I would be tempted to hand deliver it myself but I don't so I usually send them tracked via one of them big parcel delivery firms that charge an arm and a leg.

I feel like I am writing a story so I will close for now (and they all lived happily ever after. The End).


Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment