Thursday, August 25, 2016

Contemporary Abstract Geoemtric Art - Rainbow Edges


multi coloured, rainbow, geometric, abstract, art, contemporary, modern, wall art, canvas wall art, Sam Freek,
Abstract Geometric Wall Art by Sam Freek

multi coloured, rainbow, geometric, abstract, art, contemporary, modern, wall art, canvas wall art, Sam Freek,
Rainbow Edges by Sam Freek

multi coloured, rainbow, geometric, abstract, art, contemporary, modern, wall art, canvas wall art, Sam Freek,
Large Abstract Geometric Art by Sam Freek

multi coloured, rainbow, geometric, abstract, art, contemporary, modern, wall art, canvas wall art, Sam Freek,
Contemporary Multi Coloured Geometric Abstract Wall Art
 So I went out walking yesterday in the glorious sunshine to take some photographs and get out of the office and get some vitamin D as I am starting to look a bit pale. The sunshine and I don't really mix too well as I have burnt my forehead, my chin and have a white stripe across my nose where my sunglasses were. Anyway, I took this photograph yesterday and have been working on it today and come up with this funky multi coloured artwork and called it "Rainbow Edges".

This multi coloured abstract geometric wall art is available as a landscape, square or triptych in a number of sizes and looks pretty amaze balls even if I do say so myself. I'm loving the colours of the rainbow at the moment, bright, bold and daring which seem to be  my chosen colours for today. This artwork is a photograph that has been digitally manipulated and then printed onto canvas before being hand mounted onto 1.5" stretcher bars. A fine coat of varnish is applied to the canvas to help protect the print and to also highlight the colours so the canvas artwork looks whammy on your wall. ( I just felt like using the word whammy as well). 


If you would like to ask me any questions about this artwork or any other art you have seen on my wibbly wobbly website (www.didgiwidgi.co.uk) then please feel free to contact me via email or telephone. Sam Freek - The artist

Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment