Thursday, June 30, 2016

Orange and Grey Urban Graffiti Wall Art

graffiti, urban, wall art, contemporary, large art, artwork, urban art, orange art, Sam Freek,
Tanked Up - Urban Graffiti Art

graffiti, urban, wall art, contemporary, large art, artwork, urban art, orange art, Sam Freek,
Orange Urban Graffiti Wall Art by Sam Freek
 OOOOOO I really love this artwork, I love the colours and the layout and all of it! This orange graffiti wall art is a striking piece of art that will look amazing on any wall. It was created using layers of photographs and then I have digitally drawn over the top of them, so you could also call it a digital painting. This is a large square urban graffiti style canvas wall art that has been mounted onto 1.5 inch stretcher bars and then coated with a layer of varnish to make the colours really stand out and it also protects the artwork itself. If you would like to buy this artwork in a larger size then please email me with your size request and if you can tell me which country you would like it delivering to so I can work out the postage too. Please feel free to ask me any other questions regarding this artwork or any other canvas art print on my website (www.didgiwidgi.co.uk).

Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment