Thursday, June 30, 2016

Modern Brown Abstract Urban Wall Art by Sam Freek


urban art, abstract art, urban decay, industrial abstract art, wall art, contemporary, artwork, Sam Freek, large art,
Beginning To Show The Signs - Abstract Urban Art

urban art, abstract art, urban decay, industrial abstract art, wall art, contemporary, artwork, Sam Freek, large art,
Brown Abstract Urban Industrial Art by Sam Freek
I don't usually see photos I like that have the colour brown in them but when I spotted this bit of urban decay I knew it would look amazing printed onto canvas. This is a photo I took whilst in Poland whilst lots of people were walking past me wondering why I was taking a photograph of an old craggy wall. The photograph has been digitally manipulated to give it a "painting" feel on closer inspection rather than a like for like photograph. This photograph has been printed onto quality canvas before being stretched over 1.5 inch stretcher bars, (I like the chunky size of these stretcher bars as they make the image really "pop out" from the wall). A coat of varnish is also applied to the canvas to help protect it and which also highlights the colours in the image. 

If you have any questions regarding this urban abstract canvas art or any other artworks on my website (www.didgiwidgi.co.uk) then please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to answer any queries you may have. - Sam Freek


Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment