Thursday, June 30, 2016

Contemporary Multi Coloured Urban Abstract Wall Art

urban art, abstract art, wall art, contemporary, canvas art, modern, panoramic, large artwork, artist, Sam Freek, industrial abstract art,
Large Urban Abstract Wall Art by Sam Freek

urban art, abstract art, wall art, contemporary, canvas art, modern, panoramic, large artwork, artist, Sam Freek, industrial abstract art,
Do You Think So - Urban Abstract Art

I really like this new artwork that I have created, its made up from a collection of abstract urban photographs I have taken over the past few months and then they have been digitally overlayed one another with a paint style effect. They are randomly placed around the artwork as I wanted to create a chaotic abstract wall art. This is a canvas art print that has been created from the photographs by printing the photo onto canvas before being wrapped around 1.5 inch stretcher bars. A fine layer of varnish is applied to the canvas to protect and highlight the colours. 

If you would like to ask me any questions regarding this urban abstract canvas print or any other artwork that you have seen on my website (www.didgiwidgi.co.uk) then please feel free to email me. Sam Freek



Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment