Thursday, June 30, 2016

Contemporary Grey Urban Abstract Wall Art

grey art, abstract art, urban art, industrial art, contemporary, modern, wall art, panoramic, large art, Sam Freek, canvas art,
Crashing Within These Walls - Grey Urban Abstract Art

grey art, abstract art, urban art, industrial art, contemporary, modern, wall art, panoramic, large art, Sam Freek, canvas art,
Grey Abstract Art - Contemporary Art the Modern Home by Sam Freek  
 I have ten new artworks to add to the website and I set myself a goal of adding them all to the website today, this is the second artwork. Probably start burning the midnight oil before I'm finished but I will get a break by going for a swim at some point.

This new grey urban abstract canvas art is called "Crashing Within These Walls" and looks amaze balls even if I do say so myself. I was going to add a bit of colour to this artwork but I said to myself "no" it looks great as it is. This canvas art print started its life as a photograph I took and then digitally manipulated it to resemble in style a painting, this photograph has then been printed onto quality canvas before being hand mounted onto 1.5 inch stretcher bars.  A coat of varnish is applied to the canvas to help protect and increase the vibrance of the colours.

If you have any questions about this artwork or any other canvas art print on my website (www.didgiwidgi.co.uk) then please feel free to contact me. - Sam Freek


Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment