Monday, May 09, 2016

Black and White Photography - Roots


black and white photography, roots, trees, nature, England, countryside, contemporary, photography, Sam Freek,
Black and White Photography - Finding Roots I
black and white photography, roots, trees, nature, England, countryside, contemporary, photography, Sam Freek,
Black and White Photography - Finding Roots II

black and white photography, roots, trees, nature, England, countryside, contemporary, photography, Sam Freek,
Black and White Photography - Finding Roots III
Rather than go to the gym last weekend in the glorious sunshine I thought I would take myself out into the beautiful English countryside and go rambling. Apart from enjoying the landscape I love looking at the random formation of roots from the trees that protrude from the paths, most of the time I end up tripping up over these roots as I'm looking everywhere apart from where my feet are going. These black and white photographs are just a few of the formations I stumbled up on my outing. 

Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment