Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Abstract Painitngs - Contemporary Multi Coloured Art


abstract, paintings, multi coloured, geometric, contemporary, modern, large, artist, Sam Freek,
Abstract Geometric Painting by Sam Freek (Idea 1) - Title - The Tube

abstract, paintings, multi coloured, geometric, contemporary, modern, large, artist, Sam Freek,
Abstract Geometric Painting by Sam Freek (Idea 2)  - Title - Wish You Were There

abstract, paintings, multi coloured, geometric, contemporary, modern, large, artist, Sam Freek,
Abstract Geometric Painting by Sam Freek (Idea 3) - Title - Stuck In Time
Today I have been working on these three abstract geometric visuals that are ideas for some new paintings to create. Not sure on size of the paintings yet but I would like them as big/huge/mahoosive as possible as I have recently bought some new canvas on a roll to paint on so size is not an issue. As soon as I have painted them I will add them to the website and blog, if you would like informing by email when they are ready to purchase just drop me an email and mention the title when inquiring. Interested in me creating a painting for your home or business? Then feel free to contact me and lets discuss your requirements. - Sam Freek - The Artist

Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment