Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Abstract Expressionist Digital Painting


digital painting, Abstract Expressionism, urban photography, contemporary, modern, Sam Freek,
Raw Deal by Sam Freek - Abstract Expressionism Digital Painting
 Today I have been creating this new urban abstract digital painting which I have called 'Raw Deal'. I like creating these digital painting/abstract expressionist artworks as I just relax my mind and let it randomly add parts of photos/digitally draw and by the time I have finished it just feels right and I nod my head in approval. The hardest part is knowing when to stop, but usually a light switches on in my head and I put on the brakes. You can view more of these abstract expressionist artworks on my wibbly wobbly website.

Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment