Thursday, April 28, 2016

Multi Coloured Contemporary Abstract Wall Art

multi coloured, abstract, wall art, canvas art, contemporary, canvas print, swirls, squiggles, loud, colourful, modern, large, art,
Sticky and Sweet - Modern Abstract Canvas Art by Sam Freek
multi coloured, abstract, wall art, canvas art, contemporary, canvas print, swirls, squiggles, loud, colourful, modern, large, art,
Multi Coloured Abstract Art by Sam Freek
multi coloured, abstract, wall art, canvas art, contemporary, canvas print, swirls, squiggles, loud, colourful, modern, large, art,
Close up of the abstract canvas print
 I really enjoyed digitally drawing this artwork on the computer, you could call it a digital painting as this artwork has just been created from scratch on the computer. This artwork reminds me of the sweet counter as a child and how I try pull myself up by clinging onto the counter top and I would stand on my tip toes to to look across the mountain of multi coloured penny sweets. My thoughts as a child was that when I got older I would buy all of the sweets and I would be able to eat as many as I wanted without my mum restricting me to ten ha ha ha. I've never bought the whole sweet counter as an adult as now I love eating pies. 

This abstract canvas art is a digital painting which is then printed onto high quality canvas before being hand mounted onto 1.5 inch stretched bars. A fine layer of varnish is added to the print for protection and but which also brings out the colours in the artwork to create a stunning piece of art. If you have any questions about this artwork or any other on the website then please feel free to contact me - Sam Freek (The Artist). 


Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment