Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Multi Coloured Abstract Canvas Wall Art by Freek


abstract, urban, industrial, multi coloured, wall art, canvas art, canvas print, large, landscape, contemporary, art,  multi coloured
Old Man George - Multi Coloured Abstract Art


abstract, urban, industrial, multi coloured, wall art, canvas art, canvas print, large, landscape, contemporary, art,  multi coloured
Modern abstract art for the contemporary home by Freek

This contemporary abstract urban wall art was created by myself using various photographs I have taken and then digitally manipulated and conjoined them to form a striking piece of abstract artwork. You could call this a collage of abstract photographs with each photo providing a shape or form which when unified creates a stunning spectacle for the eye balls. When I am creating artworks like this its almost as though I am completing a jigsaw puzzle as I lay and move each photo around until I finally get the eureka moment and it feels complete.  Having spoke about the process I am itching to create another abstract artwork now. 

This abstract canvas art is available to buy on the website in various sizes and can be delivered anywhere in this big old world of ours. This canvas art is printed onto canvas and hand mounted onto 1.5" stretcher bars before being coated in a varnish which not only helps to protect the canvas but also brings out the colours in the artwork. If you have any questions about my artwork then feel free to contact me via the website or if you would like to leave a comment below then that would be great. Thank you....... The End of Transmission......... (That's just me being stupid). 


Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment