Thursday, March 24, 2016

Orange Abstract Industrial Art by Sam Freek

 
orange, abstract, industrial, art, canvas art, wall art, contemporary, abstract photography, Sam Freek,
1971 - Abstract Urban Art by Sam Freek


orange, abstract, industrial, art, canvas art, wall art, contemporary, abstract photography, Sam Freek,
Orange Abstract Art  - Large Wall Art

This urban abstract canvas art entitled "1971" was created the other day by myself and it reminds me of some earlier work of mine. This earlier grunge style that I seem to have re-visited is another artistic itch that I still need to scratch. Industrial meets raw grunge in this abstract artwork and the colours clash and boldly stand out whilst working in unison to make a statement. Trying to think of something else to say about this art piece....(time passes). When I create I am not usually thinking of anything, I'm more about the feeling, how am I feeling that day and from my feelings I tend to create a certain way. Now I'm trying to remember how I was feeling that day when I created it, I wont lie and babble on but I can remember feeling nostalgic.

This abstract canvas art is available to buy on the website in various sizes and can be delivered anywhere in this big old world of ours. This canvas art is mounted onto 1.5" stretcher bars before being coated in a varnish which not only helps to protect the canvas but also brings out the colours in the artwork. If you have any questions about my artwork then feel free to contact me via the website or if you would like to leave a comment below then that would be great. Thank you....... The End of Transmission......... (That's just me being stupid). 

Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment