Thursday, March 24, 2016

As If By Magic - Contemporary Trippy Abstract Art


abstract, art, contemporary, multi coloured, large, wall art, trippy, modern, artwork, Sam Freek,

abstract, art, contemporary, multi coloured, large, wall art, trippy, modern, artwork, Sam Freek,

abstract, art, contemporary, multi coloured, large, wall art, trippy, modern, artwork, Sam Freek,

abstract, art, contemporary, multi coloured, large, wall art, trippy, modern, artwork, Sam Freek,

"As If By Magic" is a new abstract style wall art that I have just added to the wibbly wobbly website. Its a colourful spectacle of swirls and bends that create a trippy looking art piece. I was going to call the piece "what goes around comes around" as I created some similar art pieces about 14 years ago and I removed them from the website as my artistic style moved forward.It seems like every now and again I take a step back and recreate a style I thought I'd grown out of.

This multi coloured abstract piece of art is a limited edition canvas art print that has been giclee printed onto high quality canvas before being hand mounted and wrapped onto 1.5 inch stretcher bars. A fine layer of varnish is also added to each print to highlight the artwork and to add extra protection. Various sizes are available to buy online with custom sizes of up to 78 inch available (premium bars) and all my artwork can be delivered anywhere in the world. If you have any questions about this canvas art or any of the photography on the website please feel free to contact me (Sam Freek). 


Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment