Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Abstract Urban Expressionist Art by Sam Freek


urban photography, abstract art, expressionist art, multi coloured, contemporary, modern, Sam Freek, wall art, canvas art, digital painting,
 Abstract Urban Expressionist Art by Sam Freek

urban photography, abstract art, expressionist art, multi coloured, contemporary, modern, Sam Freek, wall art, canvas art, digital painting,
Non Stop Fashion - Contemporary Art by Sam Freek
This is a new abstract urban expressionist wall art entitled "Non Stop Fashion". This expressionist canvas art has been created using various layers of urban photographs taken by myself and brought together with squiggles and words of digital painting. I have previously added my expressionist art to the photography section of the website but I think they look bloomin' great mounted onto canvas. This style of art is grunge, industrial, abstract, expressionist and I wanted to keep the digital feel about the artwork and not try make them look too much like a painting so have left some of the digital block colours sporadically placed throughout the artwork. 

The canvas art is available in various sizes on 1.5" stretcher bars and can be delivered anywhere in the whole wide world. if you have any questions about my artwork. paintings, art prints or photography then please drop me an email.

Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment