Thursday, March 24, 2016

Abstract Photography by Sam Freek

abstract, photography, photo, Sam Freek, contemporary, photographer, artist, art,
Abstract Photography by Sam Freek
I took this abstract photograph a number of years ago and have just come across it today. It was taken at a time when I was experimenting with light graffiti and the effects of using a long exposure. Coming across it again today I have decided I actually like the photograph and thought I would share it. The red and vibrant orange in the photograph reminds me of the electric fires people used to have that had three glowing bars. I remember people would sit hunched over themselves and perched on the edge of a chair with a cup of tea with layers of clothing on trying to get warm in a house with no central heating. 

What does the photograph remind you of? 

Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment