Friday, January 15, 2016

Abstract Urban Industrial Wall Art by Sam Freek

abstract, industrial, wall art, contemporary, female artist, urban, brown, cream, grey,
Cliche - Abstract Industrial Urban Art by Sam Freek


abstract, industrial, wall art, contemporary, female artist, urban, brown, cream, grey,
Abstract Industrial Urban Art by Sam Freek
"Cliche" is a new abstract urban industrial style wall art that I have just added to the wibbly wobbly website. Industrial, grungy and urban is what sums this piece of artwork, I'm not a big lover of the colour brown, I think this might be because my high school uniform was brown and I HATED it with a passion and always tried to wear different colours but here I am liking this new artwork with brown making an appearance. This is an urban photograph I took that has been digitally enhanced allowing each one of the colours to shine through and take centre stage.

This multi coloured abstract urban style piece of art is a limited edition canvas art print that has been giclee printed onto high quality canvas before being hand mounted and wrapped onto 1.5 inch stretcher bars. A fine layer of varnish is also added to each print to highlight the artwork and to add extra protection. Various sizes are available to buy online with custom sizes of up to 78 inch available (premium bars) and all my artwork can be delivered anywhere in the world. If you have any questions about this canvas art or any of the photography on the website please feel free to contact me (Sam Freek). 
 
Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment