Thursday, December 10, 2015

Abstract Graffiti Style Canvas Art

 
abstract, graffiti, urban art, art, multi coloured, large, canvas art,vibrant,
Brain Slide - Abstract Graffiti Art


Multi Coloured Abstract Graffiti Art - "Brain Slide"


"Brain Slide" is a new abstract graffiti style wall art that I have just added to the wibbly wobbly website. I have used vibrant colours for this piece and I have called it 'brain slide' as that is what my brain was doing this afternoon to finish it off. 

This abstract graffiti style multi coloured piece of art is a limited edition canvas art print that has been giclee printed onto high quality canvas before being hand mounted and wrapped onto 1.5 inch stretcher bars. A fine layer of varnish is also added to each print to highlight the artwork and to add extra protection. Various sizes are available to buy online with custom sizes of up to 78 inch available (premium bars) and all my artwork can be delivered anywhere in the world. If you have any questions about this canvas art or any of the photography on the website please feel free to contact me (Sam Freek). 
 
Author: Sam Freek

No comments:

Post a Comment