1. Tamsin van Essen is a British ceramic designer who creates cups that appear to have been infected by bacteria.
2. Vomit painter Millie Brown creates art by drinking colored milk and regurgitating it back onto canvas.
3. English sculptor spent five years working on his controversial artwork "Great Wall of Vagina", casting plaster molds of 400 vulvas of women aged 18 to 76.
4. Italian artist Piero Manzoni shit into 90 tin cans to create a work of art, each containing 30g of shit.
5. In 2005, an artist bought the fat from Silvio Berlusconi’s liposuction and made a bar of soap out of it that then got sold for $18,000.
6. There is a museum dedicated to bad art.
7. A High Court judge ordered an art storage company to pay £350,000 for accidentally binning artwork by Turner Prize winner Anish Kapoor.
8. Andy Warhol created a number of "Piss Paintings" created by some of his friends urinating on canvases that had been primed with copper-based paint.
9. Dutch artist Bart Jansen turned his pet cat into a remote controlled helicopter after it had been hit by a car, he called this unique piece of artwork the 'Orvillecopte'.
10. There is a museum dedicated to non-visible art.